Make giant leaps in your development and be part of the nicest team of (data) professionals. It is possible!
Your personal development is the main focus
- The opportunity to work from abroad for a month (conditions attached).
- Continuously challenge yourself, gain as much new knowledge and experience as possible, learn from your colleagues and never be on your own if you get stuck: we will do anything for your development!
- Unlimited training budget for external training, education and (international) events.
- Extensive range of in-house hard and soft skills training.
- Two experienced colleagues as coaches/sparring partners.
- Opportunity to mentor junior colleagues.
- Sharing knowledge through weekly in-house meet-ups.
- Peer group to discuss your challenges with.
- In addition to your assignments, contribute to in-house projects and sales processes.
- Opportunity to speak at events on behalf of Digital Power.
- Ability to conduct your own training sessions, both in-house and external.
- Opportunities to work for international clients.
- Working in an internationally oriented team.
- A safe working environment where everyone is allowed to be themselves.
How can I develop myself at Digital Power?
Unlimited training budget, an extensive in-house training programme and plenty of opportunities to learn and share knowledge.View our FAQ
A good work-life balance
- A one-year contract followed by an indefinite extension.
- Working from home incl. budget for your home workplace.
- Company laptop (you may choose the brand, type and operating system).
- Option to work 32, 36 or 40 hours per week (depending on the position).
- 27 holidays (based on a 40-hour working week).
- A quarterly team outing. View the video's on Vimeo!
- Extensive mobility plan.
- Group pension scheme.
- Discounts through group health insurance.
Can you see yourself working at Digital Power? View our vacancies
Technical Web Analyst
By means of tagging, ensure that our clients' websites and their usage are tested with high data quality.
Visualise the insights from your data analysis in dashboards and reports.
Customer Experience Specialist
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will use your knowledge of psychology, research-, and analytics translator skills to make an impact by optimizing and developing products, customer journeys, and strategies. Thereby, you actively work on transforming the organizations that you work for.
Combine multiple data sources and perform statistical analyses. Directly translate the trends and relationships you see into concrete action points.
Trainee Tracking & Analytics (Dutch speaking)
Get to know us even better
Applying at Digital Power
Your candidate's journey starts with a touch of awareness. Maybe you have seen our name and logo on Google or LinkedIn in your search for a new job or you may have heard about us via email. Secretly, that green-orange logo has stuck, so you should venture a visit to Digital Power's website. Your journey towards a place in our team has begun! Find out what to expect.
Our organisational culture? Differences are okay!
Digital Power is growing fast: our team quadrupled between 2016 and 2020. We have transformed from a small, unknown player into a mature data partner for many Dutch companies. Our team feels like a family where every member would grant each other the world if they could. But why is that, and more importantly, how do we maintain this as we continue to grow?
Digital Power sorts out strong growth ambition with the arrival of MT
Digital Power has grown rapidly in recent years and the end seems far from in sight: "In the next three to four years, we will double in size," says René. The rapid advance is accompanied by further professionalisation, including of the organisational structure. This is why the data specialist has now appointed a management team to properly facilitate its growth ambition. Consultancy.nl interviewed René de Boer about this.
Digital Power, a fast-growing data organisation
In July 2016, CEO René de Boer started the adventure with Digital Power. At the time, the team consisted of 18 talented employees who worked for a handful of clients. Data-driven work became a theme in more and more organisations. René found exactly what he was looking for at Digital Power: a combination of a future-oriented (growth) market and an organisation where he could really make a difference as an entrepreneur. He explains how, in five years, Digital Power grew into a team of over 120 professionals with a broad client portfolio.
5 questions for Data Engineer Dennis
In this video, you will find out what a job as a Data Engineer looks like! What does a working week look like, which clients do our Data Engineers work for and what makes working so much fun? Dennis likes to tell you more about it!