Considering to contact us? We can imagine that you'd like to know what is coming next. You can read about our sales process in this article.
One of our Business Managers will guide you through these 6 steps
- We contact one another and schedule a telephone or digital introductory meeting of 30-60 minutes. During this meeting, one of our Business Managers will map out your organisation and current situation. We also immediately discuss your opportunities and challenges.
- The Business Manager discusses the introductory meeting with our data specialists. In our team of more than 100 consultants, there is always an expert who gives thought to your specific issue.
- We schedule a follow-up meeting of +/- 1 hour. This meeting can take place both digitally and physically, at your place or our office. Together with the Business Manager and one or more consultants, we discuss content in more detail: what are your ambitions, wishes and expectations? Why do you want to take these steps, where are you now, which tooling do you use, what will the scope of your assignment be and what are your expectations of the collaboration?
- The Business Manager and consultants make a customised proposal together.
- We present the proposal digitally or at the office. You can give immediate feedback or take the time to do so. Where necessary, we will process your feedback in the proposal.
- Do you want to get started with us? In most cases we can kick off as early as next week. It depends on how quickly we can gain access to your systems, the speed at which any processing agreement is concluded, etc.
During the collaboration we are in close contact about the progress. You set the pace, so you can interact more often. In this phase, the consultant is the first point of contact for the content. He can proceed with all other specialists at Digital Power. The Business Manager remains involved with regard to the form of the collaboration, budget and planning.
Receive data insights, use cases and behind-the-scenes peeks once a month?
Sign up for our email list and stay 'up to data':
You may find this interesting too
Hire data professionals yourself or work with a data partner?
Team managers often prefer to hire permanent employees. Good data professionals are only very scarce and difficult to find and keep. Working with a flexible layer is a good alternative: you can quickly and easily fly in the right data expertise and quickly scale up and down where necessary. We list all the advantages of working with our data consultants compared to a team of permanent employees. Let yourself be convinced!
Are good data professionals a scarcity?
Good data professionals are hard to find. Our customers notice this, but so do we. Read how we still provide our clients with the right data expertise.
Digital Power, a fast-growing data organisation
In July 2016, CEO René de Boer started the adventure with Digital Power. At the time, the team consisted of 18 talented employees who worked for a handful of clients. Data-driven work became a theme in more and more organisations. René found exactly what he was looking for at Digital Power: a combination of a future-oriented (growth) market and an organisation where he could really make a difference as an entrepreneur. He explains how, in five years, Digital Power grew into a team of over 120 professionals with a broad client portfolio.
Digital Power launches its own charity for social impact
We set up our own foundation, through which we work for social impact on a pro bono basis. Consultancy.co.uk wrote an article about it.
What is the data pressure cooker?
Consultancy.nl interviewed our Alex about the data pressure cooker. We launched this new service in spring 2020. During a data pressure cooker, we spend 5 days working with an organisation's data. Based on the outcomes, the client decides whether it wants to take further steps in the field of data-driven working.